Accomplished women in leadership should proactively manage their career. Research demonstrates that 61% of women in business see the limited availability of experienced, female mentors and coaches as a barrier to their career development. We work with women in business from grass-root level to senior leadership, providing a service as business mentors and coaches, supporting women to achieve their career aspirations within their respective organisations.
Career Coaching Support
- Understanding the organisations change agenda and future strategy
- How to future state your career ambitions and manage your change agenda
- Support in developing your tactics and strategies for success
- Develop strategic relationships with key stakeholders and potential sponsors
- Identify the skills most critical to the next role
- Accelerate the learning such that your skills and style match the role requirements
- Measures to facilitate work – life balance
- Managing career breaks
- Understanding self- limiting behaviours - managing your context
We provide a confidential coaching service, that effectively builds trust and sustainable relationships which benefit the individual and in turn, the organisation through actively managing talent and increasing retention rates.